#ShotsFired #ShotsFired

Cute and enjoyable animation.

Special Cop Special Cop

Clicked for the boobs. Lol

Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010 Wrip an' Vinkle: No Evil 010

I love this series! I've never been very fond of country bell accents but these characters and this series has caused me to come around and I actually really like it and how it gives character to them. And really liked the sing ing at the end! Very Nice job to those voice actors! I really can't wait to see what happens next!

EVERGEEK 6 EVERGEEK 6

Eehh.... It's good, but it never made me laugh. Delivery of humor wasn't the best but it was evident you tried. Seemed like the most well animated part was the female characters playing with their breasts. Voice acting needs more work too. I'd say this is a decent animation worth viewing, at least one time. :/

Zero-End responds:

I'll be sure to work harder on the next one! Thank you for your review!

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

Go drink some juice Jesus

Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV Gowe - Aurora 8/16bit MV

F U C K !

Dude you took two of the worst and tastless types of videos I've ever seen on Newgrounds, Pixelated/Sprite animation and live action film crammed into a fla. file, and made a genius piece of a music video! I'm absolutely astounded! Enjoyable, creative, original, and professional by all means! This is damn brilliant! Music, animation and acting are all tops! Hell this deserves to be a NG classic or something. Hope to see you on here more!

Hej Sokoly Hej Sokoly

I like it.... but I don't get it, but what ever. -.-

Ragemelon Ragemelon

AWESOME!!! Hey u should make this a series!

Chernobyl Chernobyl

The animation is nice and smooth! That's great but it needs sound effects. that should be easy to get. there's quite a bit of free websites u can go to for that. I really like the music however. Who's it by and what is it called?

slimshady0592 responds:

thanks (:
the soundtrack of the animation was played during a mission in call of duty 4 called ''all ghillied up''. i actually don't know who made the music ;s

Toons These Days: Ep 7 Toons These Days: Ep 7

AMEN! I feel the same as Doggy sometimes. One of the reasons why I don't even bother watching tv anymore.... T_T