Team Evil Charity Song Team Evil Charity Song

I like Payday 2 :) It be one of my current favoritz

Being Watched Being Watched

The main synth that it starts with feels unnecessarily loud compared to the other sounds for most of the track. For this to loop seamlessly, the last note needs to finish carrying out its echo before it cuts back to the beginning. Over all, this is a good mood setter, it could just use a more polishing and it could be perfect.

bluelephan2 responds:

OK. Thanks for your thoughtful criticisms.

Knob Twister Knob Twister

This would make some sick background game music

Dexter's Dad Needs Coffee! Dexter's Dad Needs Coffee!

Wow man, this brings me back. Haven't seen Dexter in a long time but going off of memory I'd say u sound a lot like, if not the same as, the dad.

Westminster Tune Westminster Tune

sounds beautiful. Nice work! You have some excellent sounding instruments. And Woot! I use FL Studios too! =v=

Troisnyx responds:

Eh, thank you. ^_^ I have, among others, the people who posted the 800+ soundfonts on NG to thank. Are you running on FL Studio 10 or 11 out of curiosity? (I'm still running on 10...)

Dramatic Orchestral Cue 1 Dramatic Orchestral Cue 1

This is excellent! This would definately fit in a movie or something

sorohanro responds:

Thanks. Hope it will get in a movie or game :)

Godless Machines Godless Machines

Not bad! It lacks a general purpose and direction, but if it was to be used in something it could possibly be best used in an action moment in a movie or something. Sounds unfinished tho.

ObnoxiousCortex responds:

My experimental works may one day offer you all what you ol' so desire from the pit of your expectation generating chambers.

Thank you for your review, my good sir!

Let it rain - let it rain puzzle pieces.

Numi - The Machine Numi - The Machine

Awesome possum! What program u use to make dubstep? Been wanting to make some myself.

Numi responds:

Glad you like it :D I use FL Studio 10.

Destroy (VIP Mix) Destroy (VIP Mix)

Dude this is sick! I want to know what u used to make this. Been wanting to get into making some dubstep myself. Pm me a response if you may plz!

DJ R!€K3RT - U.S.A. DJ R!€K3RT - U.S.A.

Yo! So this is your first ever song? It's a nice solid start! I like how you've got that weird "E" or "C" letter in the title too. I don't have any symbols like that on my keyboard. Well about the song, I like the beat. However, it doesn't make me think of anything having to do with the U.S.A. Also, you could improve it by adding in more variation depending on where you want to go with this.
First off, whether you want it to exclusively be a drum and base track or perhaps instead add some tunes is up to you. You could go either way with this. As it is, however it's plain. It's... rather linear, heading in a predictable direction. Don't get me wrong predictability is good to in a song, but if I could describe this piece as a line chart going left to right, this would be a piece with a plain gradual rise to the climax point that starts around 2/3's of the way to the end. Nothing too interesting or memorable happens throughout the entire song though.
Also since it sounds like you're just starting out I'll shed some advice that may help your future music on NG. It helps to know what you're making it for. It sounds like right now you're going for an entertaining, fun-to-listen-to-any-time kind of song. That's cool and ppl commonly like that stuff on here I think. But the other think that's also cool to make is music that can be used in a movie or game project, something with a theme and expresses a mood or story. I myself have trouble making that fun-to-listen-to-any-time kind of music. I post a lot of background type music that I have a lot of people messaging me asking to use in their game or video, which in my opinion is a great way to get noticed, especially since ppl start hearing it outside of the audio portal that way.
I can tell you from personal experience making music, just have fun with it and make it interesting! If you catch your own head unconsciously bobbing to it while working on it that's the first sign that you're on the right track! Hope all this is helpful toward your improvement!